PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is building on the skills you mastered during your PADI Open Water Course. Build to advance your diving you don't need to be "advanced" to take it. Work on your diving skills and become a more confident diver while also exploring the magnificent underwater world of Okinawa.
Each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver Course. If you’ve already taken a specialty diver course, ask your instructor if you’ve earned credit for an Adventure Dive.
If you’re traveling on a tight schedule, or can’t complete all of the requirements for the Advanced Open Water Diver Course in time (due to weather, health or personal ability) you can earn the PADI Adventure Diver rating by completing 3 Adventure Dives.
|Course Duration:||2 days|
|Course Fee:||59.000 yen|
|Class Size:||1-4 Students per Instructor|
|What's included:||Learning Materials, Certification Card, Dive Gear, 5 Ocean Dives|
|Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver (OWD) certified
Must be able to answer “No” to all questions on the PADI medical statement.
Participants under 16 years must be accompanied on the course by a parent or legal guardian.
(Locations are depending on the weather and the ability to secure seats on the boats)
Choose 5 PADI Adventure Dives for your Course
- Deep Diving to 30m/100ft (required)
- Navigation (required)
- Project Aware Dive (required)
- Search and recovery, you will learn how to use a lift bag, some knots and underwater search patterns
- Peak Performance Buoyancy, you will learn to control your buoyancy even better
- Fish Identification
- Digital Imagery, Learn the basics on handling and using a camera underwater.
- Boat diving, all dives are done from a boat, but we give some more info on proper boat diving techniques
- The course will start at 8:30AM on the first day and 7:30Am on the second day at the dive shop and finish at approximately 4:30PM each day. Please plan accordingly. We strongly recommend to complete the PADI e-learning program before the course starts.
- All students must have ability to swim and feel comfortable in and around the water. In order to provide a safe and fun learning environment please let us know prior booking, if you have any special training request such as "My last dive was 10 years ago and I would like to refresh my skills again in the Pool prior going to the Ocean."
- Training is offered in English, while online training materials are available in many languages, participants are required to communicate in English.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, no refunds will be given if you cannot meet the training requirements.
- Don't fly within 24 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.