Adventure Diver Course
|Course Duration:||1 day|
|Course Fee:||39.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||Minimum of 1 Student|
|What's Included:||Pool Training, 3 Ocean Dives, Learning Materials, Certification Card, Dive Gear|
|Prerequisites:||- Open Water Diver (OWD) certified
- You are at least 12 years old (see note below)
- Able to read and understand training materials in English, as well as course instructions
- Can answer “no” to all questions on the PADI medical statement
If you’re schedule’s a bit tight but you want to upgrade your skills – this time from Open Water Diver – then this course might just be for you. With the Adventure Diver Course you have a chance to choose three Specialty Dives you want to learn more about, such as Deep Diving, Digital Imagery, Fish Identification, Night Diving or Peak Performance Buoyancy for better buoyancy control, so it’s a lot of fun. Just let us know what you’re interested in doing and we’ll see what we can work out.
Our typical course schedule is:
Day 1: 3 Boat or Shore Dives in one Day depending on Weather and your choice of Specialty Dives.
As a certified Adventure Diver, you can upgrade to Advanced Open Water Diver level in just one day. Please keep in mind this does depend on your ability, and you may need some more training.
- Participants under 16 years must be accompanied on the course by a parent or legal guardian.
- In the interest of safety we recommend you do not fly within a 24-hour period after diving