PADI Deep Diver Course
There is something alluring and mysterious about the deep. Whether it is exploring a shipwreck or discovering marine life in the deep that entices many divers. With this specialty course you will learn to plan each dive meticulously and gain the confidence to be at depths of 40m/130ft. The steps to becoming a deep diver include managing air supply, dealing with gas narcosis and maintaining buoyancy control at depths. You will be prepared with knowledge and management of emergency procedures as well as learn basic handling of emergency oxygen usage. The course also includes familiarising yourself with lift bags while diving and practicing with the SMB (Surface Mark Buoy) on the surface. The Deep Diver course teaches you everything you need to know in preparing for diving deep waters in a safe and enjoyable manner.
Day 1, Two Dives in Open Water, Theory and Gear Configuration.
Day 2, Two Dives in Open Water
|Course Duration:||2 Days|
|Course Fee:||49.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||1-4 Students per Instructor|
|What's includes in the course fee:||Learning Materials
4 Ocean Dives
|Prerequisites:||Adventure Diver Certified
Proof of 20 Logged Dives
Be at least 15 years old
Must be able to answer “No” to all questions on the PADI medical statement.
Participants under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
|Recommend Prerequisites:||Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) certified
30 logged Dives
Proficiency in all basic dive skills and good buoyancy
- The course will start between 7:30AM and 8:30Am at the dive shop and finish at approximately 3:00 PM each day. Please plan accordingly.
- Linking Courses, if you previously have done the Deep Adventure Dive from the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course than you will be able to complete the course within one day, doing only three dives to complete training. Please ask for details.
- Training is offered in English, while training materials are available in many languages, participants are required to communicate in English.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, no refunds will be given if you cannot meet the training requirements.
- Don't fly within 24 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.