PADI Divemaster Course
Become a dive leader who mentors and motivates other divers. Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities, and become a role model.
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
Flexible Training Schedules
Regardless if you already started your course somewhere else and just need to finish a few skills to complete, or if you need to schedule your training around a busy work schedule we are happy to help.
This course is not and internship it takes roughly 10 days, depending on your previous experience. Although you only need 40 dives to join the PADI Divemaster course especially when choosing the 10 day option, 60 or more dives are strongly recommended.
|Course Duration:||10-14 days|
|Course Fee:||149.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||1-4 Students per Instructor|
|What's included:||Divemaster Crew Pack, Scuba Gear, Training Dives in the Pool and the Ocean|
|Prerequisites:||Be at least 18 years old
Open Water Diver
Advanced Open Water Diver
Emergency First Response training (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
Medical evaluation, signed by a physician within 12 month
Very good swimming skills
- The course will start at 8:30AM at the dive shop and finish at approximately 4:30PM each day. Please plan accordingly. We strongly recommend to complete the PADI e-learning program before the course starts. (Fees are not included)
- Divemaster application fee paid to PADI, is not included in the course fee. The fee varies depending on where you live. PADI America charges 122$ in 2018.
- You must have proof of dive experience and provide previous certification cards, especially if not through PADI.
- Participants are required to communicate in English, as Training as well a materials are only available in English.
- This course is not an internship. A work visa such as a Working Holiday Visa to Japan is required if you want to work as Divemaster after certification.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, no refunds will be given if you cannot meet the training requirements.
- Don't fly within 18 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.