PADI Sidemount Diver Course
In the past Sidemount diving was a discipline only for tech and cave divers but even recreational divers now can benefit, as gear and training is becoming more widely available. As a PADI Sidemount Diver you will benefit from more comfort avoiding backaches from carrying heavy scuba gear. You will be in control of your dives with your gear streamlined, your buoyancy control will improve. You will use less energy moving your gear and move more efficiently through the water. A redundant air supply also means peace of mind and less stress, longer dives and more Fun.
Day 1, Theory, Gear Configuration and Pool training.
Day 2, Three Dives in Open Water
|Course Duration:||2 Days|
|Course Fee:||49.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||1-2 Students per Instructor|
|What's includes in the course fee:||Learning Materials
3 Ocean Dives
|Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver (OWD) certified
Be at least 15 years old
Must be able to answer “No” to all questions on the PADI medical statement.
Participants under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
|Recommend Prerequisites:||Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) certified
20 logged dives
Proficiency in all basic dive skills and good buoyancy
- The course will start at 8:30AM on the first day and 7:30Am on the second day at the dive shop and finish at approximately 4:30PM each day. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are Open Water certified than dive number one of this course can count towards your Advanced Open Water Course.
- Training is offered in English, while training materials are available in many languages, participants are required to communicate in English.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, no refunds will be given if you cannot meet the training requirements.
- Don't fly within 24 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.