PADI Rescue Diver Course
Ready for some serious fun? The PADI Rescue Diver course is a 3 day course which includes a classroom based skill development day for the Emergency First Responder element of the course. A pool session going over the 10 rescue skills and then putting these into practice in 2 open water scenarios (beach or boat depending on the weather and your skills).
Day 1: Watch and discuss the Rescue Diver Video, EFR training and exam.
Day 2: Quick review of e-learning knowledge and confined water training.
Day 3: Two open water scenarios, maximum 18m/60ft.
|Course Duration:||3 days|
|Course Fee:||69.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||2-4 Students per Instructor
2 Students are required for this course, most exercises are done through role play.
|What's included:||Learning Materials, Certification Card, Dive Gear, 2 Ocean Dive - Rescue Scenarios, Emergency First Response Training|
|Prerequisites:||Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) Certified
Must be able to answer “No” to all questions on the PADI medical statement.
Participants under 16 years must be accompanied on the course by a parent or legal guardian.
- The course will start at 8:30AM at the dive shop and finish at approximately 4:30PM each day. Please plan accordingly. We strongly recommend to complete the PADI e-learning program before the course starts.
- All students must have ability to swim and feel comfortable in and around the water. In order to provide a safe and fun learning environment please let us know prior booking, if you have any special training request such as:"My last dive was 10 years ago and I would like to refresh my skills again in the Pool prior going to the Ocean."
- Training is offered in English, while online training materials are available in many languages, participants are required to communicate in English.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, no refunds will be given if you cannot meet the training requirements.
- Don't fly within 18 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.