Scuba Diver Course
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
|Course duration:||2 days|
|Course fee:||49.000 yen|
|What's includes in the course fee:||Learning materials, certification card, dive gear, 2 ocean dives, pool training, boat fee|
|Prerequisites||- You are at least 12 years old (see note below)
- Have good swimming skills (200m without stopping)
- Able to read and understand training materials in English, as well as course instructions
- Can answer “no” to all questions on the PADI medical statement
If you’ve never dived before, want to make diving part of your life but are a bit short on time, this may be the course for you. It’s similar to the PADI Open Water Diver (OWD) course with just a few limitations on your license, such as a maximum depth of 12m. But it’s only a small step to get an upgrade – perhaps on your next holiday, wherever that may be.
Our typical course schedule is
Day 1: pool training
Day 2: two open water dives – maximum depth of 12m/40ft. Final exam in the afternoon
If this schedule doesn’t fit your needs, we’re happy to offer you the following alternatives:
- Complete all the pool training and dive theory back home, then finish the training here in the clear, warm waters of Okinawa.
- As a certified PADI Scuba Diver, you can upgrade to PADI Open Water Diver level in just one day. Please keep in mind this does depend on your ability, and you may need some more training.
After becoming a Scuba Diver you’re eligible to do the Open Water Diver (OWD).
- Participants under 16 years must be accompanied on the course by a parent or legal guardian.
We will dive at this location:
- Maeda Point