Master Scuba Diver Package
A perfect option if you work remotely from anywhere in the world and want to use your free time exploring a new place and learning a new hobby! This course package is will be organised around your busy work schedule and focuses on making you an awesome scuba diver within 4 to 8 weeks. After learning the basics you will further your knowledge and learn additional diving techniques such as photography, deep diving, navigation diving, sidemount diving, scooter diving and more. By the end of this program you will have seen all the cool spots Okinawa has to offer and be a confident diver others will look up to.
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver/EFR
- 5 Specialty Diver Courses
- 50 Dives under Instructor supervision
- Discounts on gear purchases.
- Bring a buddy and each of you will save 50.000Yen off the regular rate.
- Bring a buddy and dive for free* - unlimited tanks are included during your training program.
- Stay at the accommodation nearby and enjoy a moderate monthly rate and easy beach access.
*Shore Diving, Personal car is required.
We offer Flexible Training Schedules:
Part 1, Includes the following PADI Courses
Open Water Diver – The first dive course teaching you the basic skills required to dive safely down to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
Advanced OpenWater – Follows on the fundamentals set in the Open Water course and helps develop key skills such as buoyancy, photography and navigation down to a depth of 30 meters.
Rescue Diver and Emergency First Responder - A great and challenging course that teaches candidates how to deliver first aid and help out with any dive emergencies.
Up to 30 dives from shore and boat are included in part 1 of the program, allowing you to feel comfortable in the water and get the opportunity to explore the great underwater world that we have here in Okinawa!
Part 2, The transition from recreational diver to dive profesional
During the program you will also have the opportunity to do some PADI specialty courses, such as Deep Diving, Enriched Air and Search and Recovery*
Once you've completed all the above courses you have finished your Divemaster course and we could shake hands and say our sad goodbyes BUT we want to give you more than that! continues below..
|Course Duration:||2-3 Month|
|Course Fee:||600.000 Yen|
|Class Size:||1-4 Students|
|What's included:||Open Water Diver Course
Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Rescue Diver Course
Emergency First Response Training
60 Training Dives, Pool Training
Dive Gear, Learning Materials, Certification Cards
|Prerequisites:||Be at least 18 years old
Medical evaluation, signed by a physician within 12 month
Very good swimming skills
Why do it with us? The Extras
- We will make you more employable by including both the Enriched Air Nitrox and the Deep Diver course as part of this package, *Specialty training is free while on the program but PADI application fees for each level cost extra.
- Most Divemaster courses are carried out by just one Instructor but not here! We realise that everyone is different so instead of just one instructor you will be trained and work with all of the instructors here allowing you to see the differences between them and to develop your own style that you are most happy and comfortable with. As well as that our instructors are experienced in diving and teaching around the world and can give you the advice necessary for your chosen routes and destination.
- We don't just want to tick boxes with you, we want you to be happy and comfortable at each stage and will happily take longer and repeat steps if necessary to get you to this level.
- You will qualify for special staff discounts with us on any further fun diving or training courses you wish to do as well as deals on buying your own dive gear which is a key to being a successful dive professional.
- At the end of the course you can choose to stay for up to 4 weeks to gain some work experience under the watchful eyes of our instructor to improve your confidence and experience base to draw on for future guiding.
- Finally, if you do well and enjoy your time in Okinawa, why not stay or come back and work for us?? Join us on a Working Holiday Visa and you can get paid to show people Okinawa's coral reefs. (Inquire for details) Read more about what you can do as a PADI Divemaster.
- Training is purchased, certification is earned, participants have the ability to abort the program and only pay partially.
- Don't fly within 18 hours of your last dive, please take this into consideration when scheduling your training.